The inaugural year of the JA Young Professionals Board is coming to a close, and we could not be more grateful for the hard work of these motivated, talented individuals. Since its formation on July 2015, the 10 member board helped recruit volunteers to fill 50 classrooms, and also assisted with recruitment of new companies for the JA Bowl-A-Thon and JA Stock Market Challenge. These young professionals are truly making an impact!
This year, the JA Young Professionals Board is welcoming 9 new members. With the addition of these special people, we know that the second year will be even better than the first. Please welcome the 2016-17 New Board Members!
- Leidy Anderson, ERM Control’s Manager, Cabelas
- Molly Coke, VP of Support Services, Firespring
- Janell Folkerts, Membership Director, LIBA
- Matt Horak, Chiropractor, Horak Chiropractic
- Adam Kroft, Account Director/Co-Founder, Red Thread
- Jake McMullin, Branch Manager, Union Bank
- Dan Senft, Product Manager, Fiserv
- Brandon Smith, Senior VP, RBC Wealth Management
- Liz Svoboda, Executive Assistant, UNICO Group
We also want to recognize our current board members, who have made 2015-2016 such a wonderfully productive year!
- Suzann Butler, Operations Manager, Continental ContiTech
- Scott Earnest, Dining Service Coordinator, Legacy Retirement Communities
- Jim Greco, Manufacturing Engineer, Schneider Electric
- Kyle Lingenfelter, Relationship Manager, Wells Fargo Bank
- Dustin Lottman, Agent/Advisor, Farm Bureau Financial Services
- Jeff Nienhueser, Business Development Coordinator Alfred Benesch & Company
- Adam Schlegelmilch, Supervisor III, Nelnet
- Sherry Reeves, New Business Supervisor, Assurity Life Insurance
- Jenny Sundberg, Digital Marketing Specialist, Bryan Health
- Jon Thober, Asst. Director of Human Resources, B&R Stores, Inc.