Here we go again! The start of school is just days away, and we can’t wait to get started on a new year of doing everything we can to give our students their best shot at a successful future. But before looking ahead, it’s important to examine where we’ve been!
No doubt about it, the 2013-2014 school year was a good one for JA of Lincoln. There’s a lot to celebrate, and we know that none of it would have been possible without our army of friends and supporters who believe in our mission. This isn’t bragging – it’s making sure YOU know what your hard work and generosity was able to accomplish!
Here’s a look at JA of Lincoln’s 2013-2014 school year, by the numbers:
- Reached 22,274 students in our 11 county territory
- Reached 1,041 classrooms in 98 schools
- Increased volunteers to 791 in total
- Served 23 All-JA Schools (every classroom in the school receiving JA)
- Grew in student impact in Grand Island and Kearney
- Launched a pilot program in Beatrice
- Increased companies participating in JA to 235
- Had the most successful auction and bowl-a-thon in JA’s history!
There’s a lot to be proud of, and a lot to be grateful for! We hope you’ll join us in using these numbers as inspiration to make the new school year even better.